Thank you for your support these past few months. We’re happy to announce that our office is now re-opened and we are scheduling appointments with Dr. Joo, Dr. Choy, and Dr. Look. Please note that ALL visits, including any eyeglass-related services and repairs, will be by appointment only. Please give us a call to schedule.
Our office has always practiced universal precautions before the coronavirus pandemic, but we have enhanced these safety protocols, following guidelines from the Center for Disease Control, the California Optometric Association, and the Santa Clara County Department of Health.
In addition to limiting the number of appointments and people in the office at the same time, some things you can expect when you arrive for your appointment:
• All persons will be screened at the door for symptoms including fever, cough, loss of smell or taste, or shortness of breath. If you have been in close contact with someone who has been experiencing any of the above symptoms, or who has recently tested positive for COVID-19, we will kindly ask for you to reschedule.
• Patients will be asked to come alone to your appointment, unless you require a caretaker. Minors may be accompanied by one adult. Other designated drivers will be asked to wait in the car.
• Please be sure to wear a face mask to your appointment.
• All equipment you come in contact with will be wiped down and disinfected, per CDC recommendations. Our staff will be wearing PPE, and shields and barriers have been installed on exam room and office equipment.
• Air Filtration: Medical grade HEPA filtration and air purification units are placed in exam and testing rooms.
• When selecting new glasses, one of our opticians will work with you one on one. Potential frame choices will be handed to you. The frames will then be placed in a separate tray to be sanitized.
• Touchless payment options (credit cards, ApplePay, etc.) are preferred.
We’re excited to see you again, and appreciate your cooperation as we navigate through these times together. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have, or if there’s anything we can help you with.
We look forward to continue serving you,
De Anza Vision Center
If you have additional questions that are not addressed below, please email us at email@example.com or call our regular office number at (408) 446-5533.
I have an upcoming appointment scheduled, what should I do?
Over the next few days, one of our staff will reach out to you to reschedule your appointment.
If your appointment is scheduled for after April 7, we will call to confirm or reschedule your appointment as the date approaches.
I’m running out of contacts, can I order more?
Yes, you may email or call our office number to place an order to be directly shipped to your address.
I recently placed an order for contacts, will I still receive them?
If you placed a direct ship order, your contact lenses will still arrive at the provided address. Depending on the carrier, you may experience some delay from the carrier.
If your order was placed to be picked up from our office, we will notify you when the office re-opens for pick up.
I recently placed an order for glasses, when will I be able to pick them up?
We will notify you when our office re-opens and your glasses are ready to be picked up.
My glasses or contact lens prescription is expiring soon, and I need to place an order.
Please email or call our office.
I’m having an eye-related medical emergency, should I go to the ER?
You may seek care at your closest Emergency Room or Urgent Care, or you may call our office for further advice.